rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I've never banged a girl raw. Should I finally cross it off my to-do list?

I've never banged a girl raw. Should I finally cross it off my to-do list?

Quote: (08-15-2012 02:12 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I've had girls tell me "It's okay, you can finish inside" or tell me, "I won't get pregnant".

How the hell could you possibly trust that shit???

Dont. Just dont. That is how women get pregnant. First they tell you "its ok, its a "safe" day" So you shoot inside. Then you get a little worried. Then she tells you she *might* be pregnant. Then you freak out. Then she tells you she is 100% sure she is pregnant. Then you go crazy. You try to run, contemplate the possibility of moving to Alaska, or worse.

Then after this emotional rollercoaster your mind starts hallucinating. You calm down, you figure out it cant be that bad. After all, babies are being born every day. And this woman is not so bad. With a little effort you two can make it work. She might even be "the one"...

Then you go knocking at her door, tell her everything is going to be all right, hold her, comfort her.... the you start kissing, then clothes come off...

And then you fuck her without a condom, so, for once, just for once, you can see what it feels like to have unprotected sex and not worry about it.

And then you get her pregnant for real.

Quote:Quote:

Posted by Blackhawk - 08-15-2012 02:43 PM
These girls are using the Rhythm Method. There's plenty of phone apps for that now.

Since when are women thinking logically?

Messages In This Thread