rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I've never banged a girl raw. Should I finally cross it off my to-do list?

I've never banged a girl raw. Should I finally cross it off my to-do list?

Quote: (08-15-2012 02:43 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2012 02:12 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

How the hell could you possibly trust that shit???

These girls are using the Rhythm Method. There's plenty of phone apps for that now. And plenty of babies that have been born despite the rhythm method saying unprotected sex was safe at that time.

A more reliable indicator is her cervical fluid. When she's ovulating her cervical fluid becomes thick and wet and super slippery like the egg white of a freshly cracked egg.

This is a relative indicator, you need to know what her normal is first, but unfortunately what is "normal" varies woman to woman and by age. Can you do a SNL and identify if she's ovulating or not? No. You can have a good guess. And you'll be wrong sometimes. And have a pregnancy.

Or you could just use high-quality condoms that feel good and not waste your time with all these distracting "baseball statistics" when you could be focused on the bang.

I don't know about you, but when you are about to get it on is the best time to break out the excel spreadsheet and start making charts and doing math problems. It just makes chicks wet. that's why so many of them are into math and science.

Messages In This Thread