rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

game vs. fame- extreme example

game vs. fame- extreme example

Quote: (08-13-2012 06:00 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2012 05:31 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

If not believing in 10s makes your game stronger, that's fine, but I think that's an indicator that you have some inner game weaknesses - you don't believe you truly DESERVE a 10, you don't think you're capable of playing in that league. When you're playing at an elite level, you should be able to say "That's a 10...she should be with me.". Thinking of her as a 10 shouldn't hurt your game at all.

Nah. The reason guys say 10s don't exist is because, no matter how hot the girl, no matter how perfect, at some point, SOME guy has dropped her ass or is sick of her. A 10 indicates she's perfect in every way possible.

I'd go so far as to say, if I was with a girl that was a 10, I'd probably drop her ass faster than I would a 7 simply because I have enough real life experience to know that the 10 would be a giant fucking pain in the ass. I'd make sure to get plenty of pics and vids of her slobbering on my knob and my dick in her ass, and then kick her to the curb and go find a girl that knows how to treat me.

So these people make up a rating scale of things that don't exist?

That sounds well thought out

Messages In This Thread