rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The importance of your looks

The importance of your looks

My general take on this matter is the most important things you are being sized up on before you open your mouth:

1) Race: If we're honest, you know it's the first thing people notice about you and it has a major effect on your value in the sexual marketplace. It's probably the one physical variable that has the power to negate all of your variables.

2) Status: Do you look like a shot-caller or a guy that sweeps the floor? Where do you fall on the alpha-omega continuum?

3) Looks

4) Height

5) Style

I think decent game might be like adding a couple points on the 0-10 scale. So if you're an average guy, you might be brought up to a 7. If you have matrix-level game, you might get 3 extra points.

Thing is though, if you fit the girls profile on the 1-5 items above, you don't need any game. Just don't set off her "creeper" alarm and the rest takes care of itself.

Quote: (08-12-2012 11:53 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

I would bet money that I'm the ugliest guy on the forum. There have been many times where I literally could not get any attention in a Thai whorehouse. Strikingly below average. And short and balding and mid forties.

Of course looks matter. A hell of a lot. Clubs are not an easy venue for me, and I very rarely get IOIs, and then it's usually from chicks I'd never bone. I'm NEVER approached.

Can game completely compensate for ALL of that deficit? No. Just no. Fewer girls are going to be available to me than the younger and more handsome guy.

But I still routinely date way out of my league, and out compete young handsome guys. And I can hook the hotties strongly enough that they don't leave me for the competition. Just have to work harder, and even be careful about location.

I can understand why the tiresome subject keeps coming up. It's a habit of mind to piece together facts in ways that don't offend our sense of pride, or make you feel a lesser man. So some guys prefer to think one way or the other. Facts and emotions can be like oil and water. The fact is plain.

Xsplat, I'd love to see you break things down. You're the kind of guy I like hearing from. Hearing a pretty boy like that guy debauchery talking about his exploits wasn't of any use to us. But when a guy openly admits to being ugly and is still pulling, that's who I want to hear more from.

Tell is more about your status. What's your height? Are you in decent shape? Your status as far as lifestyle and money, i.e. do you roll like a baller? Do you have good style? Personality-wise, where do you fall, are you an introvert or extrovert? What is your style of game, do you bring the laid back cool guy game? Asshole game? Break down your formula a bit.

It's also interesting that you said you get no IOIs. You don't have to be ugly to not get IOIs. I'm not a pretty boy, but I'm not a bad looking guy either. I'm no worse than average, and IOIs happen to me maybe a couple times A YEAR. Any set I get into is always cold opening. I rarely have any warm sets or flirty girls sending "approach me" vibes. Doesn't happen.

Messages In This Thread