rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Reddit thread

The Reddit thread

It seems like Reddit has become something of an anti-game rival of RVF and the manosphere in general, which explains why Reddit threads have been coming up a lot. Maybe it'd be better to centralize all of the hilarious hampsterizations we find.

I found the Reddit Mangina award of the day:

"As a guy who loves curves, there need to be more girls like this."

[Image: DCmW1.png]

Some of the top comments:

Quote:Quote:

I am a curvy woman who found out two days ago that my husband is not physically attracted to me. Thank you for making me feel better this morning.

Same here. I've been getting that "Wouldn't you rather have a salad instead?" talk for weeks. LOL, NO. I want fries.

Not obese at all, I just think that being told you're unattractive constantly can lead to destructive eat habits. It's all about balance!
[Image: womanhamster.gif]

I used to hate the way I looked, as I've always been big (size 18 in 9th grade), but I decided - to hell with what other people think. I like me, and if someone doesn't want to get to know me because of how I look, well, their loss. Confidence: it's a wonderful thing!
[Image: fattitude.gif]

What the fuck. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Messages In This Thread