rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am a virgin at age 26

I am a virgin at age 26

Am I the only one that feels like you could somehow use being a virgin in your favor? I'd imagine there are some women out there that get off on the idea of being someone's first....I could definitely see it being hard to bring up after dwelling on it for years though...seems like the internet would be a good place to run some devirginize me game if you're willing to consider all takers.

To the OP - for your first time just try not to hype it up too much in your mind and instead think of it as masturbating but with a girl underneath you. [Image: smile.gif] You'll have plenty of other times to get better at it, have more fun with it, etc. Your main goal at the moment should just be getting that first milestone out of the way so it stops bugging at you.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread