rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am a virgin at age 26

I am a virgin at age 26

When I come across people that I haven't seen in a number of years, one of their statements to me is, "Dude, you look great." If it's not verbally communicated, then I pick it up through body language.

What I really think people mean when they see me is "What the fuck did you do to change yourself so much?"

I was exactly where you were at one point. It's a long road. Any bit of progress is good. You will get there, but don't just commit yourself to "game". Every experience you have in life where you take a chance, travel somewhere, do something bold, start a conversation with a stranger will build more game than you could acquire reading message boards.

I was taught that comfortable is good. I was wrong. I've seen the world, I talk to everyone, I work hard and take chances, and I've found that being uncomfortable is the most comforting situation in the world.

Go do something you have never done in your tomorrow. Embrace that awkward uncomfortability that comes with that new experience. Realize you will be OK after that uncomfortable situation. The guys with the strongest "game" on this forum are not computer cowboys. It's no coincidence that they are business owners, travelers, and dudes who are unafraid of pissing someone off. I guarantee all of them find comfort, and even revel in the opportunity to be in an uncomfortable situation.

Messages In This Thread