rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turning A Hoe Into A Housewife NSFW

Turning A Hoe Into A Housewife NSFW

Quote: (08-07-2012 06:23 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2012 01:31 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2012 07:14 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2012 03:19 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I'm not a black dude, so I guess my opinion and observations aren't going to hold as much weight, but I'm not so sure about this "black guys are having a hard time dating outside their race" argument. I know Athlone goes to an Ivy League school that is hella whitebread and full of rich, snooty elitist New Englander types, so that may be a hard arena for a brother....

But, in my town and when I travel to other cities and towns I witness lot's of black dudes pulling white girls. There are some white chicks who straight up have jungle fever, only date black dudes, and are basically black cock whores.

If you actually are in NorCal or some part of the Pacific Northwest, then those observations make more sense. Girls are a little more open to intermingling out there, certainly more so than where I am.
Taking into account the entire country and excluding exceptions like this, though, I'd still say it is a challenge.

I've been telling Athlone Mcginnis for years that he needs to move out west!

Athlone, if you came out here you would never leave! You would be dating every color in the rainbow!

You belong in the Bay Area. Your welcome in advance.

We'll see, I guess.

You guess!!! Dude, if you are serious about dating outside your race, you need to get to the west coast. There is no doubt that this is the best place in America for a black man looking to date other races! As you know, location is everything, don't stay in a bad fishbowl if you are not getting the results you want, put yourself in position to be appreciated. Get to the Bay Area!

In the words of the famous pimp Fillmore Slim - "I came out to San Francisco in 1963 and I saw brothas getting with white girls and I said this is where I need to be". That was in the 60's!!

That quote is in the movie American Pimp.

Why stay somewhere where you are not appreciated?!?

Messages In This Thread