rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Better to live with girls or guys?

Better to live with girls or guys?

Guys.

The only thing you should be concerned about in your living situation is logistics. I'd say ideally, live by yourself. If you have to live with another dude, make sure he's down with your lifestyle and hopefully he contributes to it. E.g. he's down with creating a pimp pad where the two of you can bring back conquests and he's not gonna grief you or cockblock you. Just be wary that if he's a player too, chances are he'll try to tap your girl when you're not around and you should be okay with this unless it's a girl you wanna LTR for a bit.

I don't even wanna get into the reasons why you shouldn't move in with girls, but let me tell you they are plenty. Girls have the reputation of being cleaner; this is selective. They'll keep the bathroom spotless but let the dishes pile up for two weeks.

This is all spoken from experience. I live by myself now and don't see it happening any other way, unless I met a fuckin DOPE ass dude who was willing to drop as much as I do on my living situation and was the ultimate wingman.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread