rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Places to Party and Game Every Night

Best Places to Party and Game Every Night

Some of my most enjoyable periods in the game have been extended holidays, usually with good mates, where we absolutely tear it up every night.

Every night is approach approach approach + escalate, build up massive momentum and by the end of it and after a few lays you become some sort of pickup animal beating his chest in the jungle of clubs, booze and girls. It's really is awesome... I actually would say that one trip like this was the most enjoyable time of my adult life.

So my Q to you guys is - where in the world do you find best for this?

I guess it's possible to do it in most big cities to an extent, but some places seem to lend themselves well to it. These seem to be the key factors:

-Lively busy clubs every night
-Party atmosphere (i.e. not serious Berlin Techno or similar)
-Abundance of hot, receptive girls
-Reasonably safe (e.g., unlikely to be randomly punched or etc for being wild and hitting on someones girl)
-Ideally, cheap

My fave places so far:

-Las Vegas. So immense. Amazing clubs every night full of affluent hotties, particularly american asians (mmm) who absolutely loved my shit.

-Ibiza. Not always as easy, but such a fun holiday and amazing clubs. You can just approach-approach-approach all day and night; beach, the strip, the high end clubs.

-Stockholm in the summer. Seemed to be the perfect confluence of a summer party atmosphere, good clubs every night and keen Swedish girls so grateful they finally met a guy who could escalate, lol.

-Bangkok. This is an interesting one. You cant really unleash to the same extent as its much more conservative, and you really want to avoid any friction with guys. But there's good clubs every night and you can always get numbers and girls seem to fall into your lap even if you have to day2 them to bang. So cant go full "beastmode" but good consistent partying and easy hotties.

The trouble with all these was they werent that cheap (aside from bkk). and the trouble with Asia is it's conservative. I would love to find some cheaper spots, perhaps europe or south america, where you can reall unleash.. What are your favourite party spots to "Beast" every night for 2-3 weeks and absolutely smash it?

Messages In This Thread