rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

83 million facebook accounts are fake
3 million facebook accounts are fake
The whole reason why facebook's stock is tanking?

The millions of people it claims to have gathered... are largely fake. 83 million accounts are for pets, not real people, or sending spam.

And advertisers aren't willing to pay to place their ads in front of pets.

Wonder if this means a big purge is coming, or it will become harder to set up fake accounts.

Or maybe just everyone just moves over to instagram. Which unfortunately, facebook has already bought.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Messages In This Thread