rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tehran, Iran

Tehran, Iran

Quote: (09-02-2012 04:49 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2012 04:46 PM)Nima Wrote:  

Just wanted to post a few pics of a private party in Tehran. As OP said, everything in Iran is behind closed doors (no bars, clubs etc...). Also know that the cops do try their best to break up the fun and you don't want to get caught at a pool party full of half naked girls and alcohol at 3 in the morning, but if you do get caught, you could sometimes bribe your way out. My uncle got caught last month and he managed to bribe the cops to let them go. The cop even gave him his personal phone number and said to contact him if he gets into trouble lmao

Anyway, some pics of a private party. I can post pages of these pics every week.
Go to this thread and scroll down. There are also some good pics of Tehran itself.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread...st94706648

Pics taken at 2013?There is still hope in Iran as it seems.
yeah they're new. And thanks to the mullahs, Iran has become more Western believe it or not. Most young people hate everything Islamic and Eastern and love everything Western. It's actually gotten a little too much.

Also remember, more than 70 percent of Iraninans were born after the revolution, including me, so none of us even experienced the previous regime nor did we ask for a revolution. Our parents also didn't want this, but that's a discussion for another thread

Messages In This Thread