rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Raw dogging awareness post

Raw dogging awareness post

Quote: (08-16-2012 06:03 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2012 06:58 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

We are being bombarded constantly with germs and viruses, but it's when our immune system is supressed or weakened that we get sick. I imagine that the same is true to an extent regarding STD's, but it isn't a theory that I'm looking to test too often, if at all...HA HA!

If I have a weekend of very heavy partying I'm very likely to get sick. If I don't drink excessively and stay hydrated, though, I'm usually good. Being out at clubs and making out with random girls will expose you to more germs than usual in any case.

Yep. This is it EXACTLY. I actually went YEARS without so much as a sniffle. As far as I could tell, I wasn't doing anyting special to stay healthy. Around the holidays last year I went out and drank a lot two consecutive nights. I woke up with a scratchy throat, and a subsequent cold. That's usually what does it. In retrospect, it was probably the fact that I go out drinking FAR less than I used to, get better rest, etc. that contributed to me staying so healthy. I always accepted that no matter what I did, I'd get a cold or two a year, but at some point I simply stopped getting sick.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread