rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Raw dogging awareness post

Raw dogging awareness post

Quote: (08-03-2012 10:58 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2012 03:11 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

One thing I particularly hated about raw dogging was the need to pull out when I came. It meant that when I busted a nut, I was basically just jerking off with a girl in front of me. I prefer to cum while I'm inside a girl, and with a condom, I can do that.

This is something a lot of the Raw-Dog Fundamentalists™ omit. The bust is very important, and that shit ends up getting ruined by having to exit. Even if you got the jerk down to only one or two strokes, it's still not same.

Your ideal situation is raw, busting inside, but unless she's on the pill and certified by you, you're picking between evils.

Agreed, and I will concede a point to the condom condoners on this. Busting in a girl is fantastic feel wise, but I can never do that because I'm too afraid of the pregnancy. A makeshift solution is to have her blow you right after you pull out to contain somewhat the vacuum feeling.

When/if they ever come out with male birth control, it will spur another sexual revolution where men everywhere will be busting inside nonstop.

Messages In This Thread