rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Raw dogging awareness post

Raw dogging awareness post

Quote: (04-29-2018 10:44 AM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

Most of you guys probably know this, but there's a HPV vaccine now. Seeing as how many oral/throat cancers are caused by HPV, you should really consider it.

I'm kind of neurotic about STDs as it is, so having one I don't need to worry about is a big help.

Seriously consider using condoms. There's been a resurgence of bacterial STDs (Chlyamdia, Gonnorhea, Syphilis) in the last few years. Some of the new strains are antibiotic resistant and can't be treated without a harsher course of treatment. Contrary to what this thread would have you believe, HIV is real for heterosexual men.

Yes, it's difficult to transmit, but probability hacking is not a good way to avoid a disease.

Couldn't agree more wrt HPV and the Vaccine. It was once explained to me that even if you are only going to have unprotected sex with 1 more person unprotected in your life (eg. Future wife), you are better to get the vaccine. Why, because you risk getting the additional and potentially deadly strains of the HPV that your partner has, so unless she is a virgin bride, better get the vaccine.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Messages In This Thread