rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Raw dogging awareness post

Raw dogging awareness post

Quote: (05-17-2018 11:00 AM)AceP Wrote:  

I'd like to add that you should be extra -careful in less developed countries. Couple years ago during my college years in the states I've banged chicks, mostly those North Asians International students (chinese, hongkong, japanese sort) rawdogged all of them and thank god I am still clean. Just when I and a close friend of mine think it can't be too bad, went to south east Asia and banged a college chick (only once, mind you) there- bam, he told me started having warts and diagnosed with HPV. So I assume the international students at least can take care of themselves better than those in less developed countries.

It is estimated that as many as 75 percent of the reproductive-age population has been infected with one or more types of genital HPV and up to 5.5 million new infections occur each year.

HPV is not a big deal. You probably have it if you've raw dogged more than a few ladies.

Nothing beats finishing inside a young 20 year old, so until they invite something that feels like the real thing, I'll keep raw dogging. (I dont finish inside 3rd world girls unless have the MAP right in stock).

Messages In This Thread