rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it true that girls in Argentina love dark skinned guys??

Is it true that girls in Argentina love dark skinned guys??

Quote:Quote:

I apologise to the mods upfront for this, but this will not do. This is unacceptable.

This has to be the biggest load of fuckin horseshit I have ever heard. You go there as a spectator and try to pass western judgment on people and countries you have no understanding of at all. You have no idea why those people are the way they are. You are an ignorant prick.

Wow, Now you can tell me how you really feel, keyboard gangster. LOL. Be easy dude is not that serious. If you don't agree with me that's fine, no need to go on a diatribe like a $2 hoe on PMS.

There are areas off limits to whites too. Its about 80% of Africa unless you are under armed guard. Hell, even in developed "democratic" countries like South Africa and Botswana, there are parts of cities that are off limits to whites. This is not the USA bro. Western ideology dies the minute you touch down in Africa.

I am going to have to call you out on that buddy. This is just not true. This statement says more about you than it does about me. Townships are off limits to ANYONE unless a local takes you there or you live there. This falls under "Common Sense 101." There are guettos all around the world and they are generally off limits to tourist. Shit, even in the good, US of motherfucking A, I can't just walk into any housing project I want.

80% of Africa dude? Are you for real or you just failed elementary math? Now as you so eloquently wrote before, this is a "load of horseshit." Countries like Sudan, Congo, Somalia, Chad, Zimbawe or some others I mentioned are off limits to pretty much everyone unless you already live there. You really think those rebels in Dafur are just going to let me go there and fuck their women because I am a Black man?

There is no tiered pricing system in Namibia based on race either you fuckin moron. Get that chip off your shoulder. Its just that there is so much poverty the levels between rich and poor are huge. They make the differences in places like Brazil and Colombia seem closer to Sweden or Norway in economic parity. People are excluded because they dont have money, not because they are black. You were charged more because you are a foreigner. Not because you are a black man. Those places that were "sold out"? Probably were you tosspot. Those areas are busy certain times of the year with people traveling from all over to stay there.

Ok. I was just going to skip over this because I only debate people on my level, everybody else I teach. But fuck it. Ill take the bait. you took my statement without putting it in the proper historical context. Apartheid ended not that long ago, in February 1990 to be exact, which was basically about the same time that Namibia gained its Independence from South Africa. Thus, until 20 years ago, Namibia and South Africa were ruled by racist fascist. I will not bored you with the details but this is not in dispute; Black people were not allowed to hold certain jobs, could only go to certain substandard schools(separate but equal is an oxymoron "dude"), and could only own property in Townships. Therefore,The stastement "People are excluded because they dont have money, not because they are black." just does not hold water knowing everything that I know about Apartheid. This will only be true if Blacks and Whites had the same chance at economic parity in Namibian society from the get go. Even a Stormfront poster such as yourself, has to admit that this just isn't the case. The reason why those white Merchants were charging such high prices is because They don't want the local blacks to go in there is that plain and simple. In the case of a Black person can afford to pay those prices, they used the "we are close" excuses.

Frikken hell, you think they cant tell the difference between a realAfrican and black American? They dont classify you as African. They classify you as American. Hell, those white racists you cant seem to understand are more African than you are. You think your black skin makes you African in Africa? Give me a break. Your entire point of view, highlighted by your ignorant post dripping with resentment for a situation and history you dont understand, just goes to show how far removed from Africa you are.

As opposed to you? What's there to understand? I am sorry, this might come as a surprise to you but I really do not think that the White Man is god and that everything that he touches turns into gold. You are basically propagating the myth of White Supremacy. Are you a Na'vi? does your White skin in Africa gives you special powers were you are able to read what's going on inside a Black African minds?

The reason why you use plastic gloves to take money? Because paper based money systems are a major spread of disease in Africa and its part of health and safety regulations in some African countries. Like people have to wear hairnets, people have to use gloves when they touch money IF THEY WORK WITH YOUR FOOD. Its for your own safety and health. What, you think you going to get first class medical treatment if you pick up one of those awesome exotic diseases or viruses that float about all over the show? I dont know whats more pathetic. The fact that you are too fucking retarded to see it for what it really was, or the fact that the chip on your shoulder is so large you could not for a minute think that there was a logical, non racial reason for it.

Ok, cool. You are absolutely right. She takes money from several White customers hands without gloves no problem. She puts her gloves on and takes the money from my table. Silly me for being an over sensitive uppity Negro. White Africans are very clean and their shit also does not stink. Thanks for clearing that up.

People like you see racism where there is none and you are the reason why people will always see colour. Its because you see colour everywhere you go and I pity you for it.

Thanks man, I appreciate your pity and taking time from your busy schedule to educate this savage who doesn't know his place,

As for the stares of hatred? Not because you are black mate. They grow up with black people around them. They are the minority there yet still prosper. Most can probably speak an African language or two and have more respect for the local African culture than you do.
LOL, I am no sure if you are being serious. "They are the minority there yet still prosper." I guess the fact they run the economy, run the military, and They used military might and own 99% of the capital has nothing to do with it? You making it sound as White Africans were like Jews or Asians in America. Your remind me of some White Americans, who have benefited greatly from "White Privilege" and institutional racism, yet they feel that there's no racism in America because they don't see it.

No, what people dont tolerate in certain parts of Africa is DIRECT EYE CONTACT. Its a sign of aggression on the south-western coast and is part of the local African culture. Just like in Japan as a sign of respect you dont look a superior in the eyes. On the South West coast, direct eye contact is a sign of attempted intimidation when its between strangers. Again, never thought for a minute that maybe the cultural difference was the issue and it was not the fact that you were black eh?

Ill give you this one. I was probably egocentric with regards to this And I am taking this one back.

No one in Africa exploits Africans more than the Africans themselves. As a visitor from a first world country, and being black on top of it, you probably find that hard to accept. Go live there for a while to experience the real Africa. If you live to tell the tale, you might be a better man for it. You would certainly be a lot less ignorant than you are.

Ok. Africans they do some evil shit. There are some apologist out there that start talking about root causes as soon as you say anything negative about Africans i.e. European Colonialism. However, I am not one of them. What Africans do to other Africans is disgusting and inexcusable. Nevertheless, it took centuries for Europeans to stop slaughtering one another. The top two mass murderers of all time were White men(Hitler, Stalin) Therefore, Africans need to be held to the same standard and be given some time to get their shit together. Most of them gained independence in 1960's. Rome was not built in a day, neither will Africa.

Just because places like Australia, Britain and the USA are more tolerant of all races does not mean that the rest of the world will be. A black man in Russia is going to have a hard time. Just like a white man in Nigeria will. Its part and parcel of travel and its something we all need to accept as a reality of the world. While these things can work to our advantage in some places, in others they will work against us. No point griping about it because we dont understand what drove people and cultures to that point. To be so arrogant as to condemn people and cultures we dont understand simply because they do not share the same ideology is not on, no matter how abhorrent it may seem to us

Is this suppose to be your kumbaya paragraph? I was not aware that Lagos had bands of Racist blacks that chase and beat
White men because they are White. There is nothing to "understand" about racism and White Supremacy. Lets stop with the moral relativity here. I did not know this board was going to be so philosophical. Silly me, I thought this board was about bitches and hoes and how to fuck them. I was not condemning any cultures, I simply wrote about my experience from my perspective. There are several Black or Minority posters that might have found my post informative. Not because they want to go to South Africa and change that shit hole but because women racial attitudes is totally relevant when it comes to pu$$y. For example, I would not have went to Nazi Germany or Russia for that matter looking for some ass.

First world populations are minuscule. Which makes our own belief system and political views minuscule. The only reason they gained any traction is because we hold a slowly eroding economic power.

you just keep getting better and better. You are making seem like we are debating the nuisance and intricacies of the immortality of the crab. You see? that made no fucking sense, like you don't.

I tire of this crap where black men from western countries are irritated when they are treated poorly or ignored by local women for reasons they believe are related to race alone. Sure, it plays a major part in it. In many cases though, you are getting the responses you are getting because you are also acting like a fuckin idiot. White or black, the response would be the same

Race, Game and travel are actually very relevant. Some places are easier for Brothers to get some ass than others. Also, a lot of travel information on the Net is being written by White males so alot of their experiences are just very different than what a Black, Asian or non White Playas and Macks are going to have.

Thanks for this board I found out going to Eastern Europe isn't such a good idea. Maybe you should tell "Youngmobile" that the Neo Nazis who wanted to kick his ass wanted to do it because he was acting like "fuckin idiot" and that all that racial stuff was all in his head.

As for Argentina? Sorry, they are racist. Maybe a good lo oking black guy with a lot of money, who can speak some Spanish and is hanging out in college towns where the chicks will be a little more liberal will see some success. If you think an African American man, traveling on a budget with minimal Spanish is going to fuck his way from one end of Argentina to the other because he is "exotic" you have another thing coming. Rather go to Sweden or Denmark.

Argentinians are Niggger lovers compared to Afrikaans. Again, you are making statements that you are not qualified to make. Trust me, when I say this, what you eat don't make me shit. I was in Argentina for two weeks and not once I felt I was treated differently because of my race. Southern Africa on the other hand.........And this comes from White people who you claim can tell "real" African from American. Argentina chicks are difficult period, even for Argentinian guys. I am personally happy that more Brothers are traveling and sharing their experiences both the good and the bad.

In sum, why did you even bother? Unless, you are a Black Man from the States we are never going to see things the same way for a plethora of reasons. You are lecturing me about how tolerant White Africans are and how everything that I experience is in my head. That's like a Klansman telling me there's no racism in Tennessee. That just doesn't make sense. My god, like Roosh said in a post "what a fucking waste of time this was." I still wish you the best in all your endeavors thought, cuz at the end of the day is all about pimp up, hoes down. I have a feeling you are one of the hoes.

Messages In This Thread