rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand or Argentina?

Thailand or Argentina?

Just curious, women aside, how is the quality of life in Argentina? Like setting up shop in Mendoza or Cordoba? So the food isn't that great, i didn't find the food in Thailand to be that amazing either, although it was decently healthy.

I'd imagine being able to find more locals to party/spend time with. When i travelled in Mexico in the early 2000's, the Argies i met were quite friendly. A lot more friendly than Europeans. I'd imagine hanging in cafes, going out at night, etc would be a lot more fun in Argentina, again the issue of banging women aside.

And i'd imagine prices outside BA wouldn't be that much higher than in Thailand?

The one advantage to Argentina over other Latin American countries like Brazil/Colombia/Peru, is that you're not likely to be shot/murdered, although i'm sure property theft, muggings and petty crime are probably rampant.

Messages In This Thread