rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to handle a flaky girl

How to handle a flaky girl

Quote: (08-03-2012 07:33 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2012 07:19 AM)Armenian Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2012 06:47 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2012 10:08 PM)Armenian Wrote:  

I finally get this response from her this evening.

"Hi. There's no easier way for me to explain this so I'll just blurt it out...My brother has been admitted to a mental health ward and my family and I are having a difficult time. I'm down for a movie night, it will just have to wait til the dust settles."

To my knowledge, she has no brother. I even confirmed this with my brother.

Any thoughts on how I should answer to this?

I was thinking something along the lines of "That's perfect, Friday doesn't work me either after all. I have been in a terrible car accident, full body cast and everything. I am using my pinky toe in order to type this message. Not bad eh?"

We Canadians do say "Eh"

You're still thinking of going out with her after she basically spat in your face?

She. Is. Fucking. With. You.

She's not interested. You're not going to hit it.

Tell her to fuck off.

Did you not read my idea for a response? It's basically a more creative way of saying fuck off using the same type of bullshit she is using.

Oops. [Image: blush.gif] Sorry, misread that. Still, by tell her to 'fuck off' I meant no response at all. It's a waste of breath.

Ok 3/3 say don't respond. That's what I will do.

Messages In This Thread