rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to handle a flaky girl

How to handle a flaky girl

New to the forum.

I met this girl through my brother 3 years ago. Hot, nice body and perhaps the funniest girl I know. She is like one of the guys. We then added eachother on facebook and then went for a long bike ride on a hot summer day. Ended up at her place to cool off in A/C. I didn't make a move because back then my game was non existent.
When I called her a few days later to make other plans she does the "Can I call you right back?" routine. Of course no call or text back and she doesn't answer back.

2-3 weeks ago I see her again at my brother's wedding. We dance, chill out on the hotel balcony, she leaves early but I get her number.

She agrees to come watch a movie at my place on Friday. 30 minutes to an hour before via text, she "postpones" for the following week. She even reiterated that she wasn't cancelling just postponing. She had what sounded like a good excuse. Her son was upset after a day at daycare and doesn't want to leave him with the babysitter under these circumstances. She was truly sorry and she said she was looking forward to some adult time but she's free all week.

I said ok and then we exchanged some jokes about that bitch Dora the Explorer.

On Monday I text her giving her the options of Wednesday, Friday or the weekend. No response. I realized I should have just picked one day, say Friday.

24 hours later I text again. "Friday it is. 7-8ish". No response.

I really want to fuck this girl as she has a way better body then most girls I have fucked and lately I have developed a habit of "Fatty fucking" and feel like shit afterwards but another part of me wants to tell her off or ignore her if she were to contact me or if I saw her again.

Messages In This Thread