rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Italian Game

Italian Game

Hey guys, im new here, but have been reading on this forum some months tho. I am a danish guy, 17 years old, and still learning game, and one day i want to become an international player, like i know some of you guys are.

Just came home from italy. Amazing girls. Better looking, sweeter, and more down to earth than danish girls. I have been in italy almost every summer all my life. I love the country and im planning to to travel some months to italy some day, and maybe even moving there some day. I also had my first love there lol and kissed with a beautiful italian when i was a little sucker [Image: tongue.gif]

But the question i want to ask: Whats the best italian game? Have any of you guys been there and got laid? And what the best cities to pick up chicks? (Almost only been to the tourist places) I want to know everything about it.

Thanks. Btw met some slovakia girls. 8-9 and very wifish. Just like you guys descripe EE chicks

Messages In This Thread