rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prague DataSheet

Prague DataSheet

Quote: (04-10-2018 07:53 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2018 11:59 PM)ShapeShifter Wrote:  

Accommodation: Unless you’re in town for an extended time, you will want to stay in Prague 1, 2, or 3. It’s not necessary to stay in Old Town but you probably will want to be fairly close. I rented a very nice AirBNB that was about 100 yards from the Old Town Square. That said, if I went back I would stay closer to New Town or probably in Prague 3 Zizkov neighborhood to get a little farther away from all of the tourists.

ShapeShifter, comparing Prague 1, 2 and 3, which area, in your opinion. has better date venues (cafés/bars) - meaning, places to take a girl for a date that will not be tourists packed and would be fairly close to an airbnb accommodation for a bounce back?

Prague 2, Vinohrady. The area between Muzuem and Jiriho z Podebrad (street = Vinohradska). Can also head slightly south towards Namesti Miru.

Zizkov is grungier but fun, I would avoid heading too much towards Flora as there's tons of construction and it's kind of a dump.

Messages In This Thread