rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iran sentences 4 to death in $2.6B fraud case (AP)

Iran sentences 4 to death in

.6B fraud case (AP)
Looks like the Iranians have a slightly different way of settling large-scale financial crimes than the Anglo-Saxon "golden parachute" approach.

Quote:Quote:

Iran sentences 4 to death in $2.6B fraud case
By NASSER KARIMI

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — An Iranian court has sentenced four people to death and given two more life sentences on charges linked to a $2.6 billion bank fraud described as the biggest financial scam in the country's history, an official said Monday.

The trial, which began in February, involved some of the country's largest financial institutions and raised uncomfortable questions about corruption at senior levels in Iran's tightly controlled economy.

But few specific details have been released, possibly to avoid exposing too much internal scandal while Iran's leaders seek to assure the country it can ride out tightening sanctions over Tehran's nuclear program.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread