rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The good at fucking vibe

The good at fucking vibe

my guess is that you might be not decisive or assertive enough at first or at all.

to her the innitial interaction is like a trailer of the whole movie (you). she only gets to see a snapshot of your personality. so when you're kind of meek or shy and try to reserve yourself (we've all done it), not going straight at it, the girl immediatetly senses that. and in her head (it's too complicated for to think that some guys can be super cool just a bit shy around girls) she's like "this is how this guy approaches life in general". and it involves sex too. so in that first 3 seconds of your appraoch the girl labels you and forms some kind of opinion about what to expect. of course this judgement can change later if you step up.

this is why to me personally it's better to go in hard and calibrate AFTER the approach, not before. so she can SEE good trailer of me and know what to expect of me. that's how the frame is set from the beginning.

just my first answer, maybe that's not your case.

Messages In This Thread