rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Working on a cruise ship

Working on a cruise ship

Quote: (07-31-2012 11:32 AM)Kikz Wrote:  

Seeing as you're gonna be working on the ship and you'll be interacting regularly with women the part most guys find difficult is taken care of. Just build up your status; think of it as a sexual stock market on the ship. The higher your stock value the more women you'll be able to pull with the least effort.

Small things go a long way e.g. looks -> wear contact lenses, shave your head. Since you're going to be working 2 hours a day, hit the cruise gym up as well.
Make yourself more attractive on paper, this way your mistakes and errors (we are only human, if it's a small pool this is gonna come up sooner or later) will matter less and you can set up solid frames for the long term if you see these women on a regular basis. Less flash game, more solid slow afterburner game for these long term broads.

Take care of the basics and the game is yours to lose... Remember women don't give a shit about how many negatives there are about you, they'll ignore that and focus solely on the positives if needs be. Over long term, the more positives the better. Additionally, assuming you dock in various cities from time to time, this should make you more appealing for one night stands in these cities as well. Even though you're 50, if I were you I'd look into learning a different language as I assume you cross paths with people of different nationalities.

Thanks Kikz!

Messages In This Thread