rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The official guide on hustling

The official guide on hustling

1.Go to a popular urban area.

2.Lease as large a house as you can, for as cheap as you can. This may involve driving around spotting for rent signs. Or even look up the owner of an abandoned looking house (check county tax website).

3. The house most likely will have a dining room, study, garages, attics and other extra rooms. These can be cheaply walled off and turned into bedrooms. Its easy to find a mexican or other cheap carpenter to do this if you can't. Don't pay more than a few hundred dollars per room to wall it off and put a door.

4. Put ads on craigslist to rent the rooms. If its a popular area, they will rent quickly, especially if you don't require a lease. You can rent ANYTHING.

I know a guy who did this in Austin TX. He was clearing a few thousand a month and basically just sittin on his ass most of the day. I do it also, except its with a house I actually own in Atlanta, GA. I rent 10 separate spaces, 1 of which is an office trailer, the other an RV. In urban areas you can rent ANYTHING. Trust me. I used to rent a closet sized room with a nice view for $400 a month. Tore it down to build my house. I have rented tent spots to camp for $150 a month. Trust me, if the location is good, you can rent it out for the right price.

If you are really slick you will make a long term deal with one of the tenants to manage the place while you are traveling.

Messages In This Thread