rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The official guide on hustling

The official guide on hustling

Sup Fellas

I have been thinking of creating a thread here where we could recommend each other on how to make extra income, but on this thread, i want us to write realistic ways of making money, lets avoid recommending stuff that will hardly work such as ''put an ad on craigslist and make money by walking dogs'' (nobody will allow my black ass to walk dogs and i doubt many people make money on this - im half joking here fellas).

I am travelling to New york at the end of this week and i am staying there for 3 months, so i want to be seriously hustling while i am there, i just want to prove myself that money can be made anywhere (although im travelling more for vacation but i will be hustling too).

So lets avoid writing a big list of non-working techniques, instead lets focus on one, two or three things that will work and then we recommend it here, lets make this thread an effective money making thread, no bullshit techniques please.

Anyway number one on my list:

1- Put your room on airbnb - If you live in a major US city or a popular destination in the world, put your room on airbnb. People are constantly looking to rent a room, i think the hotel industry is suffering due to the fast development of airbnb, i have even read somewhere that they are planning to close airbnb (which i doubt they will be able to). You could be making at least extra 600 or 700 dollars per month, if you really need the money, put up your room on this site and go sleep in the living room. On airbnb you also get cooler people, unlikely the CS where you just meet a bunch of weirdos (this shows a key difference in those who believe in spending money and those who believe in living for free)

2 - Become a photagrapher - Buy a professional camera, get an account on facebook about your photo company, make small cards and hit clubs and bars around the city, take pictures for free and whoever liked their pictures, charge them 5 dollars per picture and email their pictures instantaneously (get a camera that allows you to email photos right there and then) or ask people for their facebooks accounts and send their pictures on facebook. I have a friend who just came from Spain and he was doing that during his stay there, i am meeting him soon, i will ask him more questions about this because i am seriously considering doing that in New York.

Your recommendations can be anything, if you think about any item that can be bought and easily sold on craigslist, please share this info, but break down the information, dont be too vague in your description.

Messages In This Thread