rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you straight invite a chick to your house as soon as you call her?

Do you straight invite a chick to your house as soon as you call her?

Quote: (07-30-2012 06:48 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2012 05:29 AM)wolf Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2012 02:29 AM)slothpiece Wrote:  

Quote: (07-29-2012 05:05 PM)pitt Wrote:  

I called her the next day, after 10 minutes convo, i asked her when i can see her, she tells me she may be free on friday and asked me what are we going to do..i tell her we can just chill at my house..watch a movie and get to know each other..she tells me yeah ok, call me during the week and we can arrange something..i called her and no answer..

Dude bro, this is old school textbook chic game. Don't do that anymore. If a girl tells you this, it's pretty much a blowoff. Just accept defeat and move on. Don't call her after that suggestion so she can tell all her friends how much of a chode you are after doing this. Not flaming you. I learned this myself. It's a classic blowoff.

Exactly.

Nope

This depends on what girl im dealing with. Some girls have told me to call them during the week and i got the bang after calling them, while others didnt pick up the phone. How can ''call me during the week'' mean no bang? i dont get it.

Where the senior members at..houston, any input?

I think it's important whether it's a chick who's proved herself to be reliable in the past. With a new chick it's always been a blowoff for me-- why:

1) If she was really interested she's stop, think about when she's available and suggest an alternative.

2) It is one of the endless creative, low-effort ways they have to avoid actually saying no directly. If she asks you to call, she knows she can just not answer and be able to do it with no effort. Women almost never simply say 'I CAN"T/WON'T" unless they use the IHAB or married excuse.

THey are endlessly creative at making up plausible delaying ac tions and simple lies about why they can't meet you when they have no intention of meeting you, and after 20 years of dating sometimes I STILL believe their dishonesty, because I want to believe it. It is the laziest way to blow you off without experiencing any troublesome emotion, they can tell themselves they are being "nice."

The easiest way to summarize is anything but "Yes" is "No".

Messages In This Thread