rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you straight invite a chick to your house as soon as you call her?

Do you straight invite a chick to your house as soon as you call her?

Quote: (07-29-2012 10:30 PM)El Rey Wrote:  

Pitt, is this in the States or in another country? I think this is a bad move regardless of location. You can't successfully rewrite one of the original equations of game (Bar+Venue Bounce+My Place=Bang).

Eh. I think you're going to have a hard time with this. Sure, you may find some sluts who will do it, but I think the majority of them want to be "taken out" at the least. When I moved to Tampa, I kept my money supply on close watch. I went out one night and met a girl while I was eating pizza outside of a pizza joint. I convinced her to come over and was totally direct with her. She came over, gave me a couple BJs, then we wished each other well after exchanging numbers in the morning. A week later, I invited her over to watch a movie on my shitty cpu monitor in my bedroom. LoL. No Thanks was her answer, and she told me that we had different expectations. I knew that was going to come without spending money, so I think you know the answer to your question. You gotta spend a little dough to hang out. Then you can transition. Not the case in all circumstances, but I think you already know they don't want to outright feel like cumsluts.

Messages In This Thread