rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you straight invite a chick to your house as soon as you call her?

Do you straight invite a chick to your house as soon as you call her?

This may sound a bit like a newbie question but i just want to see how other players are approaching this.

Here is a typical scenario:

You meet a chick in your local store, mall or train station..you talk to her for few minutes and then she tells you to call her. Now when you call her the next day, do you straight invite her to your house after few minutes of conversation? Or you take her to a cinema, bar or whatever? Whats your typical approach to this?

Me personally i always invite them straight to my house. However some girls see this as me being too ''straight forward''. Usually i just dont care if they see me as being too direct but my other side tells me that i may be missing some guaranteed bangs. Like for example the other day i met this chick who is a solid 9 in my book, i was looking fly as hell and she was feeling me, gave me her number and told me to call her. I called her the next day, after 10 minutes convo, i asked her when i can see her, she tells me she may be free on friday and asked me what are we going to do..i tell her we can just chill at my house..watch a movie and get to know each other..she tells me yeah ok, call me during the week and we can arrange something..i called her and no answer..

I dont know if im being too direct but at the same time i dont want to waste time with chicks that wont release the pussy. Taking a girl out and then not fucking her is something that i have been avoiding for years. I get more bangs by being direct about what i want but however, i think there are some girls that i could be banging but my directness may not be helping much.

I just want to know how other players are approaching this.

Messages In This Thread