rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best girls for sex

The best girls for sex

Have only known a few and it was a mixed bag. The girls from the Spanish and European languages Caribbean islands have potential with PR at the top in my mind for some reason...

Quote: (07-28-2012 02:59 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2012 12:20 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

In my previous post (The quality of the Bang) I talk about the importance of good sex. Now, the question most of you may be wondering about is what kind of girl is most likely to be pretty good in bed.

The short answer, and this is something me and Roosh agree on, are Brazilians. Brazil has a reputation for sex and it didn't come from nothing. I've had quite a few girls from different countries and made it a point of sampling girls from the major sexual countries: Brazil, Russia, Thailand, Eastern Europe. In terms of overall experience I have found the Brazilians to be the best.

They are very open, very affectionate, very comfortable with their sexuality and just love sex. They are certainly not the best looking girls. Estonians girls will blow them away on average but when it comes to sex and affection the Brazilian girl sets a standard that other countries have no chance of even meeting much less surpassing. And best of all, they don't need to get drunk. Hell they don't even need to drink at all! I love Brazilian girls so much I actually "train" other girls to be like them - no seriously.

What about Dominican lizards?

Messages In This Thread