rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Busting RVF travel hype and misinformation

Busting RVF travel hype and misinformation

Quote: (07-27-2012 10:21 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2012 04:53 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2012 04:21 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

It's not a world out there with any hidden gems any more.

If you like black or mixed chicks, DR is the place. Lots of hot and easy women. They are easy for everybody but if you got your shit together for tough cities, you will feel like a god in DR.

It seems like there is enough evidence now, to say that the DR is the best pussy hunting ground in the Americas. Being here in Colombia now, it seems like it is deteriorating with chubiness and attitude from the young skinny ones. Though I am curious what is the obesity rate in the DR because there is no doubt Colombia has prettier girls.

http://www.ifs.du.edu/ifs/frm_CountryPro...Country=DO

It's around 32% according to this study. It was in the paper when I first got here. I'm actually having a problem with keeping a little thickness in the diet. Keep hooking up with thin one's. Dammit.

I notice more obese girls in the barrio's than in the more affluent areas. I'd also say that El Salvador is better than here, but need more time down there to compare.

Messages In This Thread