rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck serial killers

Fuck serial killers

They highly contributed for females ''bitch shields'', i had enough of these guys.

Ever been to a club and when you are about to pull a chick to your house, her crazy friend pulls her to the side and tells her that they shouldnt come to your house because you could be a serial killer.

Ever approached a hot chick and she is into you but she doesnt want to give you her number because she was taught not to give numbers to strangers? Ever thought the reason behind this? You thought it was her mother? Not really, blame the serial killer.

This motherfucker shocked the country with so many crimes and the media loves to advertise these guys. Your national newspapers is the best tool for advertising serial killers and believe me, the media is doing a good job on that and highly contributing on bitch shields.

Also, the majority of serial killers tend to choose females as their targets and funny enough these serial killers are usually good in terms of communication and considered very charming. So women become very suspicious about strange men approaching them.

I just thought i should write this on here. Today on the bus, i saw this hot muslim chick entering the bus and she was staring at me hard. I quickly showed her that i am a pretty guy with attitude and we wouldnt simply exchange looks. She sat right in front of me ''so i tell her..hey how you doing?'' she is like ''im ok, you?'' i quickly introduce myself, she gives me her name..i tell her i just moved around the area and i dont know anybody around here (my usual lie)...the conversation continues..she is mad confident, she is feeling my conversation, ''half eye'' fucking me..i notice that i just missed my stop and my friend keeps on texting me asking me where im at..i tell this muslim chick you know what, im coming off the next stop but let me take your number so i can call you..she is like ''i dont give my number to strangers, you could be a serial killer'' im thinking to myself ''no this again''..i tell her, well if you dont feel safe with me we could always meet at the police station..she laughs..i stood up to leave the bus..this other cat and this woman on the bus looked at me like they impressed with my game..i looked at my muslim chick and gave her this sweet ciao in italian..she gives me that sweet bye. Soon as i see my friend i tell him '' G, fuck serial killers''

I thought i should share this here.. and fuck the terrorists too, that 9/11 shit got things worse for real, that shit brought more bitch shields.

Messages In This Thread