rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where are the dark skinned asian honeys at

Where are the dark skinned asian honeys at

Quote: (07-31-2012 09:00 PM)chamele0n Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2012 05:27 AM)whosyourdaddy Wrote:  

I recommend you go to Southern Thailand or Malaysia/ Indonesia.

I especially recommend Malaysia/Indonesia. You'll find lots of beautiful darker skin with Asian features. Lots of the women are also much more curvaeous (larger tits and asses) and taller than conventional Thai women (thin as a toothpick, small tits and light skinned).

Can you check out their tits and asses though? Is it a problem, I don't like to waste my time daygaming a chick that looks great in jeans but has cellulitis after she takes them off. Aren't they all covered up in those Muslim countries?

I was in Malaysia in transit for a few hours a few days ago. It was more liberal than I expected with probably half the women not covering their heads, and despite being a Muslim nation they didn't seem to care if some women dressed western. I imagine Indonesia might be more conservative.

My friend who is a local AFC told me that they are very conservative and unlikely to meet anyone except through social circle. I saw a lot of Arabs/middle eastern - looking people around, maybe they influence Malaysia with their conservative culture.

Bullshit. Maybe Malaysia (never been) but definitely not Indonesia, or at least Jakarta. It's about as Muslim as contemporary France is Catholic, i.e. not very. I have a naked, dark skinned Indonesian honey lying next to me now as I type this.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread