rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

new girl

new girl

Ended up hitting it this past weekend. It was awesome and tight and all that, and I ended up telling her about my age after my little sister's friend (who is stationed here in Germany) slipped up and told her "i also dated a 30 year old when I was 18." It was cool, no harm no foul. Honestly compared to the shit she told me about her family (stepfather molesting her and shit) and the fact that they now know that I know, my age will be the last thing we talk about next time we meet.

I usually don't mess with the family. I usually don't mess with girls so young that they still need their parents permission to go out. But it was unavoidable in this case. European parents aren't that possessive with their kids anyway. Kid... I mean wtf she's 18 anyway.

So now I've got my core stable in place. The youngin, my 21 year old blonde party girl, and my 31 year old Italian girl who dresses her ass off. Three is all I need. I'm not greedy. I'm cutting the rest of the loose ends off.

Messages In This Thread