rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

Emechs DR cell ponzirama

A lot of guys have been asking me how to make some extra cash and or travel free to the Dominican Republic and this is what I've figured out.

A cellphone ponzi type pyramid scheme.

How it works.

We buy after carefully choosing the model bulk of a certain cell phone. My first idea was stuff they WANT like BB bolds or androids. This was a bad idea because they take too long to sell. What they need are 20 dollar phones. So My idea is to get thousands of these units at once for around $1 each and ship them to a secure warehouse which will be leased and paid for buy the guy at the top of the pyramid.

The guy at the top of the pyramid will be responsible for making sure the units work and are unlocked.

When you go there you get in touch with him and buy phones packaged in 5s or 10s or whatever. The top guy will be making profit off you and distributing them to his own customers. So he will be selling the phones to you for say 5 dollars each. You can sell them in bulk to other stores in your travels or one at a time. I'm estimating a street value of 20 to 40 dollars. You could consign them all over the city or have cabbies selling
for you just about anyplace will buy or sell them.

Change over. Once the guy at the top wants to leave he will sell the inventory and give the lease to the next guy at cost.

This is just a foundation and my interests are solely for you guys to be able to go there without breaking the bank or a possible outlet to make a living. I have no interest in making money on this myself. Also it's good to go there with a purpose it displays value and gives you more interaction with the people(puzzy)

What do you think?

Messages In This Thread