rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cardio and Conditioning for Sex

Cardio and Conditioning for Sex

I've been away from cardio/conditioning for a while, and noticed my enjoyment of sex massively decreased. Not being fit enough to pound away as fast as you want and really ravage a girl for a few minutes without gasping for air really takes the main fun part out of it.

I've recently been easing back into it with tabata squats and "squat sprints" (i.e. 30 seconds all-out air squats, fast as possible, rest, repeat a few times) and already noticing improvements.

I wonder what the optimal conditioning program for sex would be? Bear in mind I want to spend as little time as possible on conditioning ( I already do resistance training 2x a week).

Maybe things like:

-tabata squats
-kettlebell swings (really works those glutes for thrusting)
-perhaps an occasional short and intense 800m run or a few 400m repeats or something, just for pure heart+lung capacity.

The fittest I've been for sex was I was doing BJJ 2-3 times a week. So much fun smashing a girl at full-speed for 20minutes+, flipping her around in different positions without slowing down, etc. Really makes sex AWESOME.

I think grappling or mma conditioning is probably the king, but I'd like to figure out something I could just do at home 2-3 times a week for short and intense sessions that would turn me into a beast in bed.

Kettlebells maybe?

Messages In This Thread