rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solution to Indian Troll problem

Solution to Indian Troll problem

I"m talking about American black chicks. The middle-upper class ones who are decent looking. I'm sure with some work I could crack the tier of higher tier black chicks

I"m surprised by how sexually forward they are.

It helps that my friend is BQ, who these girls like a lot and trust. Having a black guy introduce you to them is a very effective move.

As for Indian trolls, they are stupid if they would pass up Halle Berry in favor of a mediocre blonde chick. I also don't understand the difficulty for Indian guys, in places outside of Toronto(which is infested by Indian trolls) being Indian doesn't really have an negative effect. However, in TO I feel that the large amount of Indian trolls has turned the local female population against Indian guys.

In Montreal I have met lots of chill Indian guys who have hot girlfriends. I've seen maybe a couple of Indian trolls compared to TO where I see 10 a day.

Messages In This Thread