rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solution to Indian Troll problem

Solution to Indian Troll problem

Quote: (07-23-2012 08:42 AM)bodmon Wrote:  

one problem that indian race trolls will face however with black girls is the fact that black men are big, tall, and muscular. indian men are anything but

Depends on where you look. I'm a British-Punjabi and my tallest brother is 6'3". He has a 16 year old son who's still growing and he's also 6'3". I know a lot of Punjabis who are at least average height (5'10").

South Indians and Gujuratis tend to be on the shorter side. I've come across about 5 Gujuratis who are taller than me and I'm 5'10". A lot of the Indians in the US and from South India and Gujurat.

Quote: (07-24-2012 10:09 AM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

I don't know about that. I have met quite a few Chinese guys who are the Asian equivalent of "Wiggers" and in my opinion 99% are ridiculous. I don't mean people who just like Basketball, for example, but guys who go the whole 9 yards and adopt what they imagine is the language pattern of African-Americans, dress "ghetto" style etc. etc. What's wrong with just adopting Asian traits? If they want to project toughness they'd be better of adopting a martial arts/kung-fu lifestyle.

I know Indian guys are not Chinese guys, but they should play up there strengths as Indians rather than adopt some imaginary urban African American persona, which itself is probably 90% the product of white guys in the entertainment industry anyway.

Indian guys can get away with trying to act "black"...I guess the brown skin lets them get away with it? Look at Jay Sean for example, he doesn't look ridiculous:

[Image: wayne_jay_sean.jpg]

[Image: nicki-jay-baby-2012-video2.jpg]

I'm not sure what aspects of Indian culture an Indian guy can emphasise that a non-Indian woman would give a fuck about. Before people start mentioning yoga, most Indians don't do yoga, certainly nobody in my extended family back in India. I don't bring up Indian stuff with women at all, unless they specifically ask.

Contrast Jay Sean with these Korean guys:

[Image: Noise-Mob_XXL_Korean-Rapper-List.jpg]

These guys look like kids playing "dress up".

Jay Sean's wife Thara Prashad is part Guyanese Indian, white and black

[Image: tumblr_m2nor1wuHJ1r84myb.jpg]

Jay Sean is a UK born Punjabi, and UK Punjabi men are way more ghetto than most of the South Indian engineering faggots in the US. They don't come from educated families and tend not to be strongly into education as many other Indians. What matters to Punjabis is that you make money, be it as a self employed businessman or a professional. Most of my wealthiest relatives have never been to college.

As a British-Indian guy I almost feel like I’m in easy mode when I’m around black American women. I am attracted to some of them, but a lot of them have pretty shitty personalities (even the educated ones), and I really don’t have time for that crap. I’m not intimidated by them either, I don’t put up with their shit.

I find east Asian-American women more pleasant to be around so I’m more likely to go for them. Sometimes I do mix it up and try to bang another race of woman just for the variety.

Messages In This Thread