rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Asian country is the Right One for me? (Thailand vs Philippines)

Which Asian country is the Right One for me? (Thailand vs Philippines)

Quote: (08-03-2012 03:03 PM)Glass Walker Wrote:  

Rhr,

I've been in the philippines for about 6 months, so here is my experience.

If you are young and white and tall (5'10 counts here), you will get tons of attention from local girls.

I am by all accounts an average looking guy, 5'8, of eastern European decent, and the girls here find me genuinely good looking.

You won't have to pay for bangs or support anyone, nor meet any families unless you want to.

That kind of advice is only needed for old betas.

Nice, sweet girls with very low partner counts *will find a way* to spend time with you without telling their families.

All the girls I see *know* that I see other girls, and they are still ok with it.

Doing that kind of thing in the states took some effort, but here it requires almost no game. Your market value here is just so staggeringly high that all you really have to do is show up and make yourself available.

It really does feel like another world here, but it's the same world that the 8+ girls inhabit in the rest of world.

Cities:

Avoid Manila. It's a huge, ugly, poor polluted shithole. Come instead to Cebu City or Davao City.

I spent a few months in Cebu, but it's getting over-run by middle-aged sex-tourists.

Davao is bigger, cleaner, safer, cheaper, has far fewer tourists. The girls are also cuter and fewer of them seem to be prostitutes.

Pipe-lining:

OkCupid is no so popular here unless you go to Manila (which I suggest you avoid).

Instead, use 'DateInAsia.com'. If you use my pipe lining tool, you will get *dozens* of unsolicited emails without sending out a single one.

If you come to the Philippines in the next month or two, come visit me in Davao.

2500 euros is *far* more money than you need, though I suppose your ticket will be pricey.

If you come here, the way you see the world (and women) will be forever altered.

Feel free to ask any more questions..

Hi Glass Walker

I was in Davao and Makati for 3 weeks in April. Used FilipinoCupid with some success.
I'm curious about your "pipelining tool"?

Messages In This Thread