rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

travel tips

travel tips

The tip I am going to give is borrowed from my previous boss. And it has been proved right thing to do, especially for those who do frequent travels.

Before starting to explore the world beyond, first save everything that is possible, electronically. Scan you passport, citizenship certificate, tickets, travel map, contacts and so on, and save it in your email or personal website.

One of my boss' friend, who is a spiritual teacher, used to travel around the world. Once, he lost his whole lot of things: bags including his personal documents. He had nothing to show his status in that country.

In such cases, if you have saved your personal documents in email etc, you can reproduce at any such undesirable situation. Plus, this habit will be useful even for your college certificates, training certificates, birth certificates and all that in your everyday life.
travel insurance quote

Messages In This Thread