rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Women becoming whores

More Women becoming whores

Quote: (07-22-2012 11:21 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I still maintain that what we're seeing is linked to innate female hypergamy. That hypergamy has, for a number of reasons (including the cultural issues and solipsism you mentioned) run amuck, mutating into a more absurd beast than we have ever known and thus creating some of the issues we're talking about now with regards to the temperament of the western female.

Athlone, per usual, is dead right.

Face the reality -- at least one out of every 4 (and I bet it's closer to 3) married women in the USA from 35 to 50 will cheat. The hamster will rationalize the cheating. The boredom with Beta Husband, along with the hormone switch that moves them into an area of supreme horniness, will drive the cheating.

"It's OK," says the hamster, "because he makes me feel alive!! Like a woman!!"

This a key reason I love to fuck married women. They are ripe, they are ready,and they know that they want to really get it on.

If not me, then it will be someone else. I am not tempting them. I am the outlet for the temptation they are going to succumb to eventually.

Gentlemen, there is no greater cynic about women than me. Their behavior does not disgust me because it is what it is -- the hypergamous instinct in full flower. It is amusing to me when some guys find what I do appalling -- yet trust me, that single 8HB you picked up for the SNL and who maybe you managed to get into your rotation is on the lookout for the next best bang too.

This is the nature of women, especially women in the USA. This is who they are.

Messages In This Thread