rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stages of development of your game

Stages of development of your game

I like these threads. One of these days I'm going to go through and bump more of these self-developent homages.

For me it was like this:

0-11: Naturally extroverted, exuberant and confident but also a total nerd. Was chasing and kissing girls when I was 7. I'd grab 'em cave-man style and they'd squeal. Or hit me.

11-17: Acne blast. Ended in a prep-school for upper class kids, and man was I out of place. It was diabolical being extroverted and wanting to lead but not having the social skills for that environment. And my acne and haircut was a disaster.

17-20: got my good looks - lost the acne (with pills) braces and started lifting weights. still no social skills. Discovered David D. Didn't make a damn difference in the end, but he did open my eyes.

20-25: went on vacation with a friend who introduced me to Mystery method. Eye-opener. Started doing ok with the girls, but it was pretty random.

Now... eventually experience, maturity and more self-confidence make my nights more "efficient", I'm more fearless than saavy in my interactions, so that needs work. Whether I not I bag a hottie is still pretty random. I also still get trucked and wake at some fat bitch's place. Luckily that hasn't happened in a year, though.

I have prioritized other things in my life - I don't see myself spending time on meeting new girls right now. I want to focus on building a worthy lifestyle. That means saving money, getting in shape, and studying. Girls, night-life is just detrimental to those goals at this point. The sooner I pull through this stage of my life, the better and the stronger I'll be when I come out the other side. In more ways than one.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Messages In This Thread