rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do the older guys go to meet women?

Where do the older guys go to meet women?

Yo bro if you're ever in Chicago, I'd like to get your take on "The Underground". This is a club that pretty much fits this criteria. Hard as hell to get into for dudes unless you are surrounded by model chicks, got connects with the promoters or owner (Billy Dec), or u are on the guest list w/bottle service and the bouncer is in a good mood. I know NYC has several spots like this.

Quote: (07-21-2012 06:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Depends on the type of "club".

"Club" in general is such a vague term used on here.

I typically go to the most highend club in whatever city I am in.

The most expensive one.

The one that is nearly impossible to get into. The one that makes people wince from the drink prices.

There you will usually find girls that range in age from 18-35.

And guys usually range in age from 25-45.

The girls in these joints that are younger (18-26) are the girls that wont date guys their own age.

So it creates your target market with a "self-filtering" system already in place.

These also happen many times to be the hottest 18-26 year olds.

Smooth.

Win-Win.

Quote:Quote:

Hotel and restaurant bars? There are some hot girls at restaurants, but the volume is small. You may get 1-2 group max of cute young girls. Do you then just bounce from venue to venue.

These are a corner stone of my Game. I actually consider myself a 25th degree blackbelt in this type of Game.

Again, depends on the restaurant bar.

These can be chock-a-block with girls. And Zero competition.

I think I may be the only person on this forum that uses them. I know a lot of guys on here get allegric to spending money in restaurants.

But they are leaving a ton of food on the table, so to speak.

Again, zero competition.

Think about it. Has anyone ever mentioned restaurant bars on this forum except me?

And this is a forum scouring the earth for better and better ways to swoop girls.

Messages In This Thread