rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do the older guys go to meet women?

Where do the older guys go to meet women?

There were a few older guy threads earlier, but I have a more specific question...

What kind of venue should a 40+ guy go to meet 20-30 y/o girls?

I picked up a 20 y/o girl from a regular club when I was 36, but that was 4 years ago.

This past year I pick up a 29 y/o form a club.

Couple of month ago I also picked up a 19 y/o from Day Game. I just made out with her back at my place briefly. I don't know how to have sex without alcohol especially when there is not much to talk about with the 20+ age difference. I have picked up a few other 20 some year olds from day game, but only for dates, never got to sex.

Other than that most girls I meet are 30+.

I heard there are clubs that cater to 20-50 y/o women. What kind of clubs are these?

Hotel and restaurant bars? There are some hot girls at restaurants, but the volume is small. You may get 1-2 group max of cute young girls. Do you then just bounce from venue to venue.

I don't like clubs, but there are just a lot of girls so you can just go from one to the other.

If there are 40+ guys who are successful, please share what your typical night or day is like. What kind of restaurant, bar you go to? Coffee shop, day time activities?

I guess if you have a special connection like a movie director or party promoter, that won't help to much. Just share something that the general guys can apply.

Messages In This Thread