rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to "lock down" a place (gmanifesto?)

How to "lock down" a place (gmanifesto?)

My advice would be to hang with a group of people the first night. They dont even have to be hoes you wanna pound. Just have a little group to talk to and hang with for the night.

Bartender? DJ? Anyone you feel has some leverage in that place shake their hand and introduce yourself. Let it be known that you're a chill dude. Tell some of the people you made new friends you wanna smoke some cigs outside and they should come hang. Basically, you need to exert you are a dude people like to have around.

Spend your first couple of nights trying to lock it down. Dance, have fun before you get into business.

In my first year in college, I didn't really have,close close friends but I could not go a day with someone greeting me.

In one frat party, I was throwing up like a bitch. But one of the brothers who knew me said "It's okay man" and I kept partying until they had to close. I tried to apologize for my drunken behavior a few days later and he said "You good".

And usually they find any reason to kick freshmen out of their parties. Had that been another freshman, he'd been thrown out.

With a little social skils, confidence, and a good vibe, everyone will know you at the clubs.

Nope.

Messages In This Thread