rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need some help here: former girl of 3 months gets a Facebk 'official' bf after 3 wks

Need some help here: former girl of 3 months gets a Facebk 'official' bf after 3 wks

Some of you may know of my relationship drama. In a nutshell, I had a girl for about 3 months. Started as a fuckbuddy, then became a bit more serious (we DTR'd a couple times, but it was always vague and inconclusive).

This situation happened: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13952.html where we lost contact for about a little over a week, then I saw her out at a club with another guy she met earlier that week. That happened about 2 weeks ago. I flipped out at her, and took it pretty hard and became pretty depressed. Sure it's not alpha to take a short-term relationship badly, but as a newbie, it was really exciting to be in the semi-relationship and to have sex at my beck-and-call.

FWIW, a week after that I texted her I needed closure. She said come over. I came over. We chatted for about 2 minutes - I told her she really fuckin hurt me, and she said she cut it off because she was 'afraid of me' (never did anything I would construe as threatening in the least). A couple minutes later her new guy shows up at the door with flowers. I slam the door in his fucking face, and basically she runs away with the dude in front of me, and that's that.

Since then for the last 1.5-2 weeks, dude, I've been gaming every single fucking day, making between 3-5 approaches on average. Been motivated a lot by anger and the fact that I hate being alone, which has motivated me to go extra hard. Despite being a good looking guy that girls check out visually and applying game tactics fairly smoothly, every single set ends with the I-have-a-boyfriend, even the sets the go very well for 20-30 minutes. The couple phone numbers I collected are flakes. Have zero leads. And honestly I still think about the bitch who dumped me.

So anyway, I happened to check her facebook page earlier today, and she made an 'official' announcement that she's in relationship with homeboy - after 3 fucking weeks. Man, I got fucking pissed off. Here I was trying to solidify shit after the 2 month mark, and they get 'official' after 3 weeks.

Homeboy seemed pretty normal and not particularly beta-ish despite the flowers, and in fact when we were pugnaciously arguing at each other during the flower incident he yelled, "you've only been seeing her 3 months get over her." True dat, but homeboy sees her for 3 weeks and then becomes facebook official.

I'm at a loss for words and just extremely angry at the whole thing. What the fuck. I keep rehashing in my mind the whole fucking situation just don't know.

Do alphas figure out they want a relationship in 3 weeks? Is the facebook official relationship thing a game tactic, or an anti-game tactic?

More importantly, however, any thoughts on the whole situation from someone who's been in my shoes before (for a next time something like this happens)?

Messages In This Thread