rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

14 people killed during Batman premiere
4 people killed during Batman premiere
Quote: (07-20-2012 05:34 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2012 03:47 PM)Moma Wrote:  

@speakeasy - So why aren't people shooting each other up in England on a mass scale? You can get guns illegally there too.

In that case it could just be a difference in culture. Some countries are just more criminal prone than others. That guy in Norway found a way to get a gun when he killed all those kids. Even in Europe, if people are determined to get a gun, they can find one.

This was tragic, that 20 people may die, but that many people die in car accidents in just one hour of every day in the United States. When something sensational happens, everyone expects the government to crack down on everything, rather than just accepting that every now and then, some nut is going to snap and kill people. It sucks, but keeping the numbers in perspective, more will be killed by lightening. It's the same thing with terrorism. I wish some leader will just stand up and say that instead of everyone running around like chickens with their heads cut off absolutely terrorized. I don't plan on going to the movies tonight, but if I were, I wouldn't be in the least bit worried. I'm more likely to get run over by a car on the walk there than shot up by a nut in the theater.

America is not more criminal prone than England, in particular. Humans are human. Americans have a higher sense of entitlement maybe than the British but there are a lot of English cats I know that wouldn't hesitate to do some criminal shyt.

The amount of stabbings I heard of in London, England was unbelievable. I knew a guy that used to roll around with a knife from his mum's kitchen hoping for cats to get froggy so he could perforate them. If he could access a gun, I'm sure he'd upgrade.

If you reduce the guns, less gun crimes would occur. People would still have criminal tendencies but then they would have to go through a lot more hoops to get guns.

If they went through all that JUST to get a gun, would they use such time endeavoured to avenge some nerd fuelled injustice i.e. blowing away hordes of people?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread