rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's your "Magic Number"?

What's your "Magic Number"?

I have no problem with guys quantifying their approaches and bangs. Some guys need to look at the numbers to chart their progress. I actually wish I did it more so I knew my exact numbers.

It would be fun to know your levels of success with white women, latin women, asian women, etc. Another category would be women 18-24, women 25-30, and women over 30. I would also track my success with poor women, working class women, and financially secure women.

My "magic number" is between 20-40. It used to be much higher. This is all day time street game. I remember doing my first 100 street approaches, I thought I would never get laid. I must have approached 50-60 girls before I got a girl out for a drink. It probably took me 75 street approaches before I got laid. My game was weak. A few years have passed since then, now, I can get a date with only 10-20 approaches. A bang? I never know, it can happen from just 5-10 approaches, or it can take up to 30 or 40. The main thing is I know I am getting better. The numbers and dates that I used to get in a month, I can now get in a 2 weeks.

I should add that I am 35 years old and I mostly approach girls 18-25.

Again, some guys need statistics to help them chart their success/failures. The numbers give them a reference point and clear and tangible goals. It's just a training tool.

I think its fun to review the numbers, but maybe thats just me. Imagine if we had the statistics for every guy on this forum. The amount of approaches he did, the quality of the girls he approached, the amount of dates he went on, the amount of money he spent on dates, the number of bangs he got and how much he spent on each bang. Now that would be interesting information!

Messages In This Thread