rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women's physical activity (world map)

Women's physical activity (world map)

The actual exercise the study promotes isn't enough to make a significant difference.

5 times 'moderate cardio' a week? (Remember, moderate is really mild, because people exagerrate. I see people jogging on treadmills in the gym at slower speeds than I walk when I need to get somewhere.)

Plus it doesn't take into account anything like metabolic profiles, or even diet. Most people in their teens-early twenties can eat and drink loads and not exercise, and the metabolic effects are such that it makes no difference until they hit say, 28 and then all the 'moderate exercise' in the world isn't going to change the fact they've knackered up their system.

Also, diet is terrible amongst most people in the first world.

And what the study doesn't mention is there are huge gaps between people of each country. For instance, in most countries in the first world you have gold medal athletes and also fat fucks who do absolutely no exercise. 'At least moderate exercise five times a week' means a guy who has to walk to work a couple of miles every day is in the same category as Usain Bolt or Michael Phelps. Same for women, except 'moderate exercise' for a woman is a lot lower than moderate exercise for a man.

Messages In This Thread